Friday, July 10, 2009

Some Words before going to Aust.

For me, life goes well..
And smooth..
Not many bad things happened to me and i kinda' enjoy life..

It seems like nothing,
Seems like nothing for me to travel from home to Australia.
Not nervous, not sad, not even excited.
Sometimes, i was thinking....
When my parents first decided not to let me go abroad,
I was so sad and down,
But then now..
When i got the chance,
I just don't fell the thrill...

And i miss all my FRIENDs suddenly..
Nicholas, thanks for accompanying me for the last few weeks before i go to Aust.
Min Chun, you rock!!! I enjoy having sports with ya..!
Chun Lam, it;s a blast to sit in your car, to go out dinner, and to do EXCESSIVE Biceps Training..!
YunXiu and Xuan and Choong Ai, thanks for the lunch..!!
Wee Shen, thanks for watching movie with me for so many times..!!

It's a blast....
Only in the last week,
I finally miss them...
All of them..
Most enjoyable..?
Hmm..Maybe gyming and swimming session with Nic and Lam??
Cos it's natural, and ejoying to have sports session with such great friends.!
And Min Chun also, it's fun talking to him...

Suddenly,
all must come to a stop..

And I finally got a chance to meet my best friend in Aust.
U fat, Im coming..

Australia,
I'm coming.

Cherrie,
I'm coming...

Australian National University,
I'm coming.!

Canberra
Im coming

Bye friends
Bye Penang
Bye Malaysia

Till then,
Manson

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Hey manson, know who i am? u shud, right? =)
When u're in Aus dont ever forget we all over here yea tho im leaving to FL soon too. Sigh. Story over here got to end for some years. Will miss you, seriously. Do update ur blog more whenever u can, this is the best way to keep in touch besides Fb. I wil keep mine alive too with more updates. See you in airport tml.

*Guess by the time u see this u will be in Canberra ad=)

Nites! Fly safe and Best of luck to u yea!


Daniel
2.58am
12/07/2009

孙友发 said...

YOU'RE SO SO SO SO SO SO LUCKY.

I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT.

ALTHOUGH THE 4.20 CALL,
LIKE A GHOST CALL AND MAKE ME WANNA CRY, BUT,
THE CONVERSATION ARE SO TOUCHING.

JUST HOPE YOU KNOW I REALLY MEANT WHAT I SAID AND LET ALL START FROM 0 HERE.
fROM BASE TO THE MOST MAGNIFICENT PEAK.

YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU WILL,
YOU WOULD BECAUSE YOU SHOULD,
YOU WILL BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BESTS FRIEND,
MANSON LOH.

SEE YOU TOMORROW.

Samantha Sik said...

I was thinking to call you before your flight,I am afraid emotion might struck on me,so I gave up and I left my phone in my room.

You cried,cos it;s your first time to leave your everything here...But as time passed by,everything will be alright and you might be very enjoying the life there.

I know gym-ing and Minwoo are already part of your life.lol.
And Non-stop 5 is making me :D lots. I will continue tracking on SH .

hugs* tc