Friday, July 24, 2009

First Week In Australian National Uniersity

Have been through about a week in ANU...
Finally have the time to upload my blog and life here..
As for those who doesn't understand what I'm crapping about,
I'm actually in Australian National University for one week already..
And it is located in Aust' capital: Canberra (not SYDNEY !! Sydney is not Aust' capital!! lol)

So, before showing you guys the pics of my uni and Canberra city,
Let's have a glance of what my apartment looks like..


Yup! That's my place: Unilodge-Davey Lodge


Going into Davey..



The Entrance of Davey..



Turn right..My room will be 112..



My unit front door! With a touch of the color red, stylish rite?




Living Room and Kitchen..Two other mate's room (Fafa and Matt)



Bathroom and toilet..


Finally, my room..Entrance

Shoerack and Cabinet..
Cabinet and bed..

Study Table and small Bulletin Board ..

Hidden Drawer and Eraphone DIY Rack :)

My desk..







My bed..Elegant rite the sheet? lol.. (Friend from China, Mao Wei, kept calling me Emperor,lol)

All my favourite Korean Disc (Shinhwa's, Minwoo's And Dramas..!)




Landry Basket..


View from my window..


I can cook okay? lol..and taste really good actually..

My cooking..!

My home made pasta..


Will blog about my university and Canberra next post...Probably tomorrow.
Gonna run to Canberra Centre with Wei to pick up her new phone...
And gym-ing, and Statistics Revision..wow..lots to do today.!
xoxo,
M

1 comment:

Daniel said...

eh dude..finally u've updated ur blog..and wei..your room looks so nice.not only the room but the whole uni. your photos make me missing australia=)