Friday, September 12, 2008

Memories will only be memories...as it fades away

Now i know that memories are just memories..

Soon or later, they fade away...

Don't tell me that it's not true..

Cos, really, how much things can you still remember in full till now..

I met WeeShen an old friend of mine today in Seoul Garden..


And we talked about how we GILA during the form 4 and form 5 time...

But the truth is, i forgot a lot of things by now already...SHIT

I hate that...

Then, i think that is WHY i write blog..!!

To frame all memories within my blog...

Still remember what i post for my first blog post?

Here you go..

No matter what happen, memories will somehow fade away..


a cake bought by 5SA3 beloved teacher Erene i organized this 5SA3 class gathering..
my class monitor (will always remembe lol) and Miss Erene (chinese teacher)
memories STILL fade away

No comments: