Sunday, February 10, 2008

The View...

Well.... i think all my friends already know that i have my second home and weekend home in a penang classy yet elegant condo....THE VIEW...
Wanna have a look at the view??

isn't it gorgeous.....?? For your info..it is also known as the penang twin tower...LOL..Haha...doesn't it look so grand?? and classy....over the top???
And the view??

and let's have alook at my house interior design....
below will be a list of my the view interior design....Coryright reserved...if found anyone copying these photos without my permission...i will see you in court...i mean high court...pls give some respect...no copying of pictures...WARNING!!





all pictures here are properties of MANSON LOH and the copyrights are reserved. Pls do not duplicate or copy these pictures unless you have got the permission from the owner at mansonloh2007@gmail.com.WARNING

No comments: