Monday, February 25, 2008

My 24/2/08 Monday

Quite normal...
nothing really much happened...
Just that Cherrie nearly went mad during economics period...haha
Details...log onto cherriekee.blogspot.com to find out why is she nearly mad and for more relevant info...

Lunch time...again we went for thai food in a secret spot....with meilin, cherrie,sweetheng, and ming hui...still tasty and cheap lo...look what we have got for our free desserts..

good leh...??

Then,went home..

Cherrie and Meilin:
Just don't know why I'm writing this but really have to tell you two something in my heart..
Thanks for being a friend of mine....Cherrie, although i sometimes like distract you..LOL, but i've always treated you as my best-est friend in this class....you know la..the other two very hard to communicate...but really,thanks cherrie for being a friend...honestly,from my bottom of my heart,you are a great friend which i think will be helping me a lot in the future....While for meilin,thanks too for being such nice friend...and stop laughing when communicating with me...LOL...I'm not that funny,okay...but still,thanks meilin for helping me too...
Thanks...i really appreciate...thanks, really...

No comments: