Saturday, February 9, 2008

My 2 days 1 Nite Hatyai Trip ...

Well, i woke up quite early this morning, saturday morning....preparing to travel to hatyai...know why?? Because it's near new year...and we got so much shopping to do but only limited to 1 day.....so sad and packed...we arrived there at about 11 am....and ended up in the regency hotel...where i stayed there for already 6 times....(it's like my 2nd home....hehe.). This time a little bit larger group....my family...my aunty's family....my grandma....my cousins....my nephew and nieces....and my mom's friend's family....Wow.....and wat funny is that...all the 7 rooms are in the same row, same floor, and all connected to each other...wwhich is a good thing...

So i reached there, and rested in my room...but FAILED!!! know why????\









Saw me ???? In My BED!!! HAHA....

from the trip...i bought 5 t shirts and 2 jeans and souveneirs for cherrie, swee theng, ming hui and some of my lecturers....Here is some other pics of my hatyai trip...




No comments: