Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bye Bye my friend...

friday was the day nicholas tan had his farewell party in House of Steamboat..well, he invited abt 10 friends....and i felt little boring lo....not very fun...because im not the one to organize...haha...just joking..







the dinner went smooth and nothing interesting...just eating and eating lo...you know la..then shuhong drove me home...thanks shuhong...

wat i wanted to say is that...
Nicholas,
Thnaks for being such a great friend for all these years, in school, puan lim tutiton, loo peng peng tuition, redbox...cinemas...watever places we've been before...thanks for being with me and giving out help when i need...you are always one of my best friends
You are goin to Australia soon and i hope that you can adapt youself welland take care..Be careful in everything...
All of your friends and I will surely miss you..keep in contact la dude...through mails or MSN or through my blog...
Do not forget all of us...
Take care and best of luck

Warmest REgards,
Manson Loh
always your friend

No comments: